Wednesday, December 25, 2013

To do: make an insanely-impressive pumpkin bread Did this in OCTOBER! my bread turned out alright. We forgot to put the food coloring in, but the pumpkins still looked cool. If I was to do it again, I would double the pumpkin break to get better pumpkin cutouts.

Festive Cranberry Muffins #muffins #baking #cooking #recipes #food #cranberry #cranberries
Festive Cranberry Muffins #muffins #baking #cooking #recipes #food #cranberry #cranberries

Download whole gallery
Rudolph Red Velvet Brownies....with cream cheese frosting
Rudolph Red Velvet Brownies....with cream cheese frosting

Download whole gallery
Pizza Pasta Casserole Recipe from Taste of Home -- shared by Nancy Scarlett of Graham, North Carolina #freezer_meal #make_ahead
Pizza Pasta Casserole Recipe from Taste of Home -- shared by Nancy Scarlett of Graham, North Carolina  #freezer_meal  #make_ahead

Download whole gallery
To do: make an insanely-impressive pumpkin bread Did this in OCTOBER! my bread turned out alright. We forgot to put the food coloring in, but the pumpkins still looked cool. If I was to do it again, I would double the pumpkin break to get better pumpkin cutouts.
To do: make an insanely-impressive pumpkin bread  Did this in OCTOBER! my bread turned out alright. We forgot to put the food coloring in, but the pumpkins still looked cool. If I was to do it again, I would double the pumpkin break to get better pumpkin cutouts.

Download whole gallery
Peanut butter Chocolate Cake
Peanut butter Chocolate Cake

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment